Need help sexing molt pls

Storm1028

Arachnosquire
I know this isn't the appropriate place to post on this subject but I'm afraid I don't know how to post on Tarantula Sexing. Anyway, my M. balfouri just molted and I'm wondering if anyone will be able to help me sex the molt. It's 1.5" DLS and I'm afraid the picture is not the best. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I know this isn't the appropriate place to post on this subject but I'm afraid I don't know how to post on Tarantula Sexing. Anyway, my M. balfouri just molted and I'm wondering if anyone will be able to help me sex the molt. It's 1.5" DLS and I'm afraid the picture is not the best. Thanks in advance!
Can you take another photo, concentrate on the area between the first set of book lungs - the ones nearest the carapace, try taking a piece of wire and gently pull from the front of the abdomen towards you(like in the picture)if you see a flap or can lift a flap then you have a female, if not it's a male, a closer look with the abdomen from the molt, spread wide open, would help us, help you. Hope it's female.