Need help, searching for specifc papers

Blackprizm

Arachnosquire
I want to ask help from you guys regarding these papers:

Phlogiellus (Pocock 1897)
Phlogiellus baeri (description papers by Simon, 1877)
Phlogiellus insularis (description papers by Simon, 1877)
Phlogiellus mutus ( (description papers by Giltay, 1935)

I will be needing these papers for my research thesis which will feature the current distribution of particular spp.

If anyone does have them, I would be very grateful if you to send it to my personal email [jajtelan_9@yahoo.com].
Thank you very much Arachnoboards! I sure hope that some of you do have these papers. :)

awiec

Arachnoprince
Can you get more specific bibliography info? I looked these guys up at my university and dozens of papers and books came up. I am actually paid to gather this type of stuff so I can certainly help you, but I need some more specifics.

Blackprizm

Arachnosquire
specifically these :

Giltay, L. 1935.
Liste des arachnides d'Extrême-Orient et des Indes orientales recueillis, en 1932, par S. A. R. le Prince Léopold de Belgique.
Bull. Mus. roy. hist. nat. Belg. 11(20)

Pocock, R.I. 1897.
Spinnen (Araneae).
In Kukenthal, Ergebnisse einer zoologische Forschungsreise in dem Molukken und Borneo.
Abh. senckenb. naturf. Ges. 23: 591-629.

Gabriel, R. 1999.
The breeding and rearing of an unidentified Neochilobrachys species.
Journal of the British Tarantula Society 15(1): 11-13.
(Neochilobrachys = Phlogiellus)

Raven, R.J., B.C. Baehr & M.S. Harvey. 2002.
An interactive key to Australian spider subfamilies.
Australian Biological Resources Study: CSIRO Publishing, Melbourne.

awiec

Arachnoprince
1. I translated this and I believe it to just be a list from the World Spider catalog showing what species were collected in that specific area. If that is what you're looking for, then I have found it.
2. I have only found a book that is a catalog of scientific literature. My university does not have access to this, you might need to find someone who does have access to it.
3. This journal is for members of that Tarantula Society, I got a few free issues but not the one you need. I'm sure there is a brit on this forum somewhere that will share. The American Spider Society that my professor is part of lets their stuff be open to the public, so must be a difference in attitude.
4. I was not able to find a free version of this book but I found a helpful site that links to several places that have pictures of many Austrialian spider and you can search via subfamily, genus etc.