Need help quick!!

Zoomer428

Arachnosquire
Ok so my tank does apparently need bleached it is horrible I have yet to put a t in it...now onto the question can I bleach it?? If I make the bleach diluted(waterd down) can I use it then when I'm done wash let it air dry for say 3-4 days on a balcony then wash it out again b4 T goes in??? Need help quick

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
definitely... use a bleach/water solution and clean.. THEN clean again if youre that worried about it.. The real key is in letting it air dry. Id say 3-4 days is good. just make sure that you cant smell bleach whatsoever.

Jterry

Arachnosquire
I know that a lot of people will use vinegar as a household cleaner. It's not a chemical, and it does a really good job. It kills most mold, bacteria, germs, etc because it's so acidic. People use it because it's environmentally friendly, and cheaper. I think most people use distilled vinegar mixed with water. It stinks, but it does the job and it's safer than bleach. Just a thought :)

Kruggar

Arachnobaron
Ive heard people using lemon/lime extract to the same effect, without that unpleasing vinegar smell (for you americans, we put it on french fries)