Votes: 1 16.7%
  • other please be specific

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

ErikWestblom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
why:confused: great this is gonna be harder then i thought:wall:
Did you even read what I wrote? I said that the spider in the picture that you linked is a Hogna species, probably H. helluo or something like that. That's a fairly big spider, atleast 2"+ legspan.

If your isn't that big, it doesn't look like the spider in the picture. Yours is brown, yes, but other than that?

Search for Pardosa, you will probably find a match somewhere in that genus. The problem is that there are MANY species in the Pardosa genus.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wait now....a few days ago, you posted a thead asking how to keep 'wolfies' alive. Ok. And now, you want to breed them? Did I get that right? Ok.......did you even read my post in your other thread?

If you dont even know how to take care of them, then you definitly shouldnt breed them. Just stop. Back up. Stop collecting your local bugs just to have them die.

Take time to read and learn BEFORE you get the spider. You are acting very irresponsible and still immature. Its getting really annoying really fast.

Im not trying to be rude to you, so sorry if it comes off that way. Im just trying to offer advice that I know you wont follow.

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Words of advice.

bhoeschcod,
Please be specific and descriptive when talknig about wolf spiders.
Im sorry if im being rude but it is hard sometimes what you are talking about
Please read and give the species name of the wolf spider.

bhoeschcod

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh i finally did a little reasearch and i think the species is Lycosa godeffroyi;)

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
? :? What?
See the included quotation..
Im not trying to be rude to you, so sorry if it comes off that way. Im just trying to offer advice that I know you wont follow.
Hypocritical much? ;)
Nevertheless, I agree.
Bhoescod, or whatever the heck your name is, if you can't be mature and responsible enough to care for these animals, just don't do it.
And, if you want to continue doing so, despite all of these peoples advice, PLEASE, don't continue asking questions if you won't even do us the courtesy of taking our advice.
We're not trying to be mean, we're trying to help you, and the animals in your possession.

bhoeschcod

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yep and this is what i found Pardosa sphagnicola that might
be what i have but im not count my chickens till they hatch:8o