Need confirmation of scorpion Specie.

Ahmed Hanafy

Arachnopeon
Greetings everyone, I got back from a trip in the Egyptian desert and got some scorpions species, I've been searching for a very long while on the internet trying to specify them and I stumbled upon this forum, It really is very great and I really look forward that you guys can help me Identify the species I've got, from what I've searched supposedly this is an Androctonus australis if someone can correct me or confirm I'll really appreciate it, and also If possible how to tell the males and the females, I'll post a little by little, so I can get enough information about each if possible, and I'm really thankful to have found such a great community.

Thanks in advance! :) DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0036.JPG DSC_0027.JPG

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Greetings everyone, I got back from a trip in the Egyptian desert and got some scorpions species, I've been searching for a very long while on the internet trying to specify them and I stumbled upon this forum, It really is very great and I really look forward that you guys can help me Identify the species I've got, from what I've searched supposedly this is an Androctonus australis if someone can correct me or confirm I'll really appreciate it, and also If possible how to tell the males and the females, I'll post a little by little, so I can get enough information about each if possible, and I'm really thankful to have found such a great community.

Thanks in advance! :) View attachment 300711 View attachment 300712 View attachment 300713
A australis Male

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

Thanks in advance! :) View attachment 300711 View attachment 300712 View attachment 300713
yes it is male and mature male.