Naked Cats (but furried kitties welcome!)

codenamekitsune

Arachnopeon
This is really just an excuse to show off my absurd cats. The hubby and I have two Sphynxs, and they are the most ridiculous creatures I have ever been around. Does anyone else on here have these guys? If not, feel free to spam furry cat pictures too! If anyone has questions about living with these meat sacks, I'm happy to tell you all the oily, mushroom soup details!

roach.jpg mantis.jpg

codenamekitsune

Arachnopeon
:rolleyes:sometimes one gets away to roam my apartment :rofl:thats the story i tell my gf atleast
I've definitely had a couple cricket escapes. The worst I ever saw was when my dad accidentally tipped over a box with something like a thousand inside (he had, a lot, of lizards). Those little buggers went everywhere and it was awful.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
I've definitely had a couple cricket escapes. The worst I ever saw was when my dad accidentally tipped over a box with something like a thousand inside (he had, a lot, of lizards). Those little buggers went everywhere and it was awful.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:how long did your mom stay mad at him for that ?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Never could see the appeal of that breed- unless maybe they have less dander for those allergic?? Definitely not a breed Id ever own.

Im a Persian lover/owner- nothing more.

codenamekitsune

Arachnopeon
Never could see the appeal of that breed- unless maybe they have less dander for those allergic?? Definitely not a breed Id ever own.

Im a Persian lover/owner- nothing more.
I love, love, love the look of cats with long hair, and especially squishy faces. However, I'm allergic. Sphynxs aren't hypoallergenic, but it can depend on what part of cat dander you're allergic to, apparently. I have no issues from my nakeds, and they sleep on my face a lot. Haired cats, however gorgeous, send me into fits. :(

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I love, love, love the look of cats with long hair, and especially squishy faces. However, I'm allergic. Sphynxs aren't hypoallergenic, but it can depend on what part of cat dander you're allergic to, apparently. I have no issues from my nakeds, and they sleep on my face a lot. Haired cats, however gorgeous, send me into fits. :(
That's a bummer!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Folks I knew quite some time back had a pair of Sphynxs. Normy, Nearly Normal Norman was forever mentally a kitten that did kitten things it's entire life. I witnessed the great crash and burn caper where it attacked a beach ball in a pretty even match for a while then it deflated slowly and Normy spent hours pawing at it trying to revive it. Then Alien which didn't like floors. It simply had to be on something, the higher the better. It's food and water dish had to be put on a table. When it did have to get down on the floor it would make dashes over to the next thing it could climb on top of. When it had to go potty with the litter box on the floor it would meow complain continuously until done when it would dash and get back onto something above the floor.

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have 2, completely different personalities.

Ripley PXL_20210801_214617751.jpg
Tommy
PXL_20220202_020255414.jpg