1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

n0rmal

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by JoeRossi, Jan 9, 2013.

1. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive Transaction

I met up with Jeremy this evening and had a more than pleasant transaction. He was on time, has a genuine love for the hobby, and great communication. I could not have asked for a smoother transaction and I look foward to fututre transactions with him down the road.....

Thanks,
    Joe Rossi

2. spiderfield

spiderfield Arachnobaron

CA
    Positive

Met up with Jeremy for a smooth transaction yesterday. Communication was great and payment was on-time. I know the Ts I sold him are going to a great home! Highly recommend!

Thanks,
    Ryan

3. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire

Just finished transaction with n0rmal .Everything went smooth.Great communication,fast replays, immediate payment .Don't be hesitate to do business with him.
    Recommended
    Thank you
    Aleks

4. Just finished transaction with Jeremy. Fast payment, great communication, all around smooth transaction.

5. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Worked a trade with Jeremy. Electronics for tarantulas! Fast, easy and a great deal! Looking to do another trade with him soon.

+++ POSITIVE TRANSACTION +++

6. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Met up with n0rmal locally and did a trade for a Stirmi. Very excited! He was right on time, easy to coordinate the trade! Hope to do lots of future trades and maybe at some point partner up our Ts for some breeding, who knows!

7. paulatpetshop

paulatpetshop Arachnosquire

Positive Review..!!
    I just picked up a bunch of slings from Jeremy... Spiders were in excellent health and well cared for..A pleasure to do business with... I will be happy to do business with him any time..

8. Ludedor24

Ludedor24 ArachnoKing

NJ
    POSITIVE!!!!!

Just recieved a bunch of slings from Jeremy all were in great health and got some freebies too. Will do business again!!

9. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Positive Transaction

Its been a few years, but it was great to meet up with Jeremy again. As usual all was smooth, straight forward, and the love of tarantulas for communication. Until our next my friend...

10. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

n0rmal's new reviews can be found here.