N.incei Rehouse Day

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
Yeah - Cricket Keeper style enclosures - they cost less than 10 Euro around here, medium size, 5 Euro for the small ones. It's what I use, and I don't even have to drill any holes, which is just as well, because I'm terribly bad with any kind of tool. Anything under 1 - 1.5 inches goes in a cricket box - the small plastic box you buy your crickets in.
AMAC-Style boxes? Good luck finding any. And if you do the'll probably be more expensive.
Yeah, I have three Critter Keepers but they have so many drawbacks... they are ugly, too much ventilation, scratches easily, bad visibility and did I mention ugly? I use different deli cups for the slings for now, the juvies and adults have Critter Keepers and Exoterra's.

IMG_0454.JPG

boina

Lady of the mites
Yeah, I have three Critter Keepers but they have so many drawbacks... they are ugly, too much ventilation, scratches easily, bad visibility and did I mention ugly? I use different deli cups for the slings for now, the juvies and adults have Critter Keepers and Exoterra's.

View attachment 237608
Interesting. I think the visibility is much better in critter keepers than in most deli cups, since the plastic is clearer. It's one of the reasons I use them. @Trenor s boxes are prettier, I'll give you that ;). And can there be such a thing as too much ventilation?

isntscary

Arachnopeon
I use the containers Jasmati Rice comes in at the grocery store. The plastic is very clear and the size is perfect. Worked great for both of my N Inceis. They get all excited when they hear the lid unscrewing...like puppies begging for a treat, the way they run to the front 'doors' of their tunnels in anticipation of a roach.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Just a quick update: They have really taken to the new setups and have been webbing like crazy.

Here is some photos of one of the Golds enclosures I took a week or so ago.

aphono

Arachnobaron
The one I have is more than ready to leave the deli cup. Been thinking of how to setup for it.. those pics gave clear ideas of what makes them happy, appreciate the update and pics!