N. incei care

korlash091

Arachnosquire
Hi everyone!
im looking for advice at taking care of a N. incei sling, any help would be appreciated.
i've read some threads, but im looking for some more info before getting the t.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Slightly moist substrate (people say to provide enough to burrow but my girl never has).
Tonnes of anchor points for webbing because they will put down an insane amount of the stuff (pic below from 8 months ago, you can't even see the anchor points in there now due to the sheer amount of webbing).

Be aware that they are stupidly fast, quite skittish and prone to bolting so it's a good idea to have a catch cup on standby when doing maintenance or feeding.

View media item 48289

korlash091

Arachnosquire
Slightly moist substrate (people say to provide enough to burrow but my girl never has).
Tonnes of anchor points for webbing because they will put down an insane amount of the stuff (pic below from 8 months ago, you can't even see the anchor points in there now due to the sheer amount of webbing).

Be aware that they are stupidly fast, quite skittish and prone to bolting so it's a good idea to have a catch cup on standby when doing maintenance or feeding.

View media item 48289
Thank you! i'll keep everything in mind.
i will treat it the same way as my other T's alway with respect and expecting the unexpected!
im fascinated by the way the web, and they look incredibly gorgeous.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thank you! i'll keep everything in mind.
i will treat it the same way as my other T's alway with respect and expecting the unexpected!
im fascinated by the way the web, and they look incredibly gorgeous.
By far the most underrated genus out there. I've raised them, they grow FAST, and eat well. Pop out of any web hole to get crickets, always a show w/these.