N. incei as my next tarantula??

sasker

Arachnoprince
I didn't use such language in my post so no need to be butthurt about it.
That may be true, but in all fairness you just, kind of, said to an entire community of animal loving people that they are selfish and guilty of animal cruelty. That is very condescending coming from someone who loves handling his tarantulas (tip: search 'handling' and you will see how strongly most people feel that this is just selfish and dangerous to the animal).

I'm more concerned about things that can't really be skipped like rehousing, watering, feeding, regular maintenance
As others have said before, the most skittish tarantulas will just dash for their burrow/hide so watering, feeding and maintenance can be done without a problem. Only tarantulas that have not properly settled after a recent rehouse might make a run for freedom (i.e. your arm, face, the living room). Rehouses might be a bit tricky, but with experience it can be done quite hassle-free. I think you have a lot to learn about keeping tarantulas, which is okay. Stick around on Arachnoboards, there is a lot to learn from all the super experienced keepers who have kept and bred tarantulas for decades. Just don't go around throwing accusations at them based on your own limited experience and knowledge level, okay? :)

I don't assume, I do extensive research before getting anything and if I feel I'm not gonna be comfortable i steer clear, which is the responsibility of any pet owner
That's more like it! Doing research is great. Too many people start keeping animals they are not comfortable with and it does not always end well (for the owner or the spider). Just be careful where you do your research. Don't just watch YouTube videos of keepers who deliberately stress their tarantulas to make them bolt, because this gets the most likes. I really recommend using Arachnoboards as your go-to source of information.