Mystery spider jackpot!

theDHill

Arachnopeon
Fresh batch of mystery Ts on Fear Not Tarantulas and it looks like they have some AWESOME stuff up for grabs this round!!! They're only available til noon on 11/18 so get busy, I promise it is worth a look!!!

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Really debating on getting 1 or maybe even 2 of these, what do you guys think? I have a decent size collection rn at 10, but can't get too big as I am a college student and still need a small enough collection for me to be able to move it with ease. With that said, I like the prospect of not knowing what it is until I get it and it most likely is quite a steal!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Really debating on getting 1 or maybe even 2 of these, what do you guys think? I have a decent size collection rn at 10, but can't get too big as I am a college student and still need a small enough collection for me to be able to move it with ease. With that said, I like the prospect of not knowing what it is until I get it and it most likely is quite a steal!
Go for it if you want to. I had a small collection of 42 when in college and moved them with relative ease, however pro tip, take into consideration how large they get. I didn’t, I got them all as slings so I didn’t have a problem, however, it would have been different if they were adults/young adults. I personally don’t really buy mystery boxes as I want to know what species I’m getting before I actually get them

theDHill

Arachnopeon
I highly doubt that you will regret it, especially this round. I am fairly confident with the 2 species that I ordered, both are slow growing NW terrestrials, one offered before by the same person offering it again... and one I think may be ridiculously rare. Either way, just thought I'd share.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I think

Surely Swift tarantula OW 1” is
Idiothele mira

and

Justin’s Mystery OW 3/4” is
Hysterocrates gigas

and

Debonair Danian NW 1 1/2” is
Grammostola pulchra

Rest other two, I have no idea.

Last edited:

theDHill

Arachnopeon
I honestly think Myles' got something pretty AWESOME!! NO SPOILERS from me, you gotta pay to play ;)
No matter what, I don't think anyone will be let down!!!

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police
What happened to Rachel? She had the best ones.

I had asked them if there was an email list to be informed when these started, but they just said to watch Facebook. I don’t have Facebook

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I honestly think Myles' got something pretty AWESOME!! NO SPOILERS from me, you gotta pay to play ;)
No matter what, I don't think anyone will be let down!!!
Honestly, even after reading it’s description several times over and over, I still cannot guess what would it be.

theDHill

Arachnopeon
Name of the mystery spider, size, and description... what NW terrestrials do they have at that size and what does crown jewels bring to mind. I bought Myles and Damians personally

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
I’m quite sure I know all of them. I won’t post any guesses here but if you’re interested in discussing it feel free to shoot me a Pm.

Oh and I agree, Myles is by FAR the best of the bunch, I just can’t afford it right now :(

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Name of the mystery spider, size, and description... what NW terrestrials do they have at that size and what does crown jewels bring to mind. I bought Myles and Damians personally
If it's what I think it is that would be insane. They would be losing so much money on it.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Sure sounds promising to me!

If it's what I think it is that would be insane. They would be losing so much money on it.
I haven’t played the game yet but I’ve been surprised each time. They even had P victorii as a mystery at one point so you never know.

Argh I'm already on a limited budget. Don't do this to me.

You all are enablers! Enablers I tell you!
I’m in your boat. I don’t need to spend the money but if it really is what everyone thinks it is there’ll never be a better deal...

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I’m in your boat. I don’t need to spend the money but if it really is what everyone thinks it is there’ll never be a better deal...
You're not helping! But you're also very right. I need to crunch some numbers to see if I'm going to take a loan from my dad before the end of the month.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
You guys are making me second guess myself with my most recent order....maybe should have gotten one of these...

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
You're not helping! But you're also very right. I need to crunch some numbers to see if I'm going to take a loan from my dad before the end of the month.
As a rule I never finance luxuries, good deal or not. It doesn’t feel good to pass on good deals, but the decision puts you in a better financial situation to afford that luxury and more later. Stay strong!

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
As a rule I never finance luxuries, good deal or not. It doesn’t feel good to pass on good deals, but the decision puts you in a better financial situation to afford that luxury and more later. Stay strong!
I couldn't do it, my dad told me to order it and so I did. I couldn't pass up such a deal, and the opportunity to make @antinous jealous :troll:. I think I should be fine, I'll just hold off on buying my new CPU cooler until my next paycheck.

theDHill

Arachnopeon
I'll try to get some pictures posted on 11/20 when my Myles' and Damian's mystery spiders arrive.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Smart man. Teach me your ways