Mystery PInk Toe T.... help please?

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i bought this pinktoe from this hole in the wall petstore the other day .. while i allready have an ANTILLES pink toe .. around the same size .. this is clearly not one of them .. i asked the guy what kind it was .. hes said he didnt know there were dif types LMAO.. but anywas heres some pics... and heads up would help. THIS GUYS AWESOME! ..

if its hard to twell from the pics . this guys has a very dark purple/blue body .. with very , very bright peach-pinkish toes... THANKS =)

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like an A avicularia to me. Sweet T, underrated because of their availability IMO.

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Looks like a regular pink toe to me xD. at the most it could be cros bread with a versi color. But regualr pink toe it seems. maybe your pink toe(original one you own) isint really a pink toe

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
What is it you really want to know? Another common name? In that case just make up any you like, they are all just randomly made up. The proper species name however is Avicularia avicularia. And that looks like one.

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
He is wondering if it really is an avic.avic
He has an avic.avic but it looks diffrent
So pretty much, there both avic.avics. check to see if male/female. Hopefully ull have both sexes adn you can mate them

Also for the "o.p", If you got xbox live, add crazy0monkey

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
no no no... this is my Versicolor .. the first one .... its an Antilles right? well either way i know its a pinky .. but its def far more dif than the one i just bought heres a pic of "PINKY" ... but yes actually iw as lookin more of the SCIENTIFIC name if anything .. we all know common names can be pretty much usless to us!
well heres the pics!

=)

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
er sorry .. the last pics i just sent were of my first AVIC.... i was posting them to compare with the ealier pics i posted of my new one ..sorry! =)

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ok, for the original t that u owned "pinkey"
aviculara. versicolor aka- multicolroed avic xD
aviculara.aviculara= standard pink toe (new one you got or the first pics posted in the thread)

seanrc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats what everyone is leaning towards ... thanks alot guys! i guess AVIC AVIC it is then ! you guys rock ! good looking out .. :worship:

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yup, those first pics are virtually identical to my A. avic.

Jpot

Arachnopeon
I have a juevy around the size of yours. Got it about 2 weeks back. It is an awesome little guy, but he has crapshot me once.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
^^^
What Laura said!
I have that bookmarked on my computer. Worth anyone's while who fancies avics.