Mystery Black Aphonopelma?

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Just providing a quick update. "Karl" had his ultimate molt this evening and is now a mature male. Obviously, without a solid ID he is going to remain a bachelor.

I've become convinced that he is likely a Grammostola pulchra.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Aphonopelma johnnycashi?
I had to google that to see if it was real xD Oh man, I kind of want one just because the genus name (Plus I have no Aphonopelma. I was planning on getting one but the one I wanted was sold out by the time I placed an order. )

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I had to google that to see if it was real xD Oh man, I kind of want one just because the genus name (Plus I have no Aphonopelma. I was planning on getting one but the one I wanted was sold out by the time I placed an order. )
I've only ever seen them available once in Canada and they had an almost $200 price tag for a tiny spiderling.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah, looks like G. pulchra to me as well.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
I've only ever seen them available once in Canada and they had an almost $200 price tag for a tiny spiderling.
The one I wanted was definitely a pricier one tho there are some other Aphonopelma I might consider. Stock may change by the time I am ready for my next order. Was going to get a new bunch of slings last week but I ended up rescuing a bunny so I had to let that take priority with the vet expenses etc.