My very 1st post, thought I would share my brown recluse pics !

BenWilly

Tarantula Hillbilly
Hello everyone, I just recently joined arachnoboards to expand on my new born tarantula hobby and seen this section on true spiders. I noticed several brown recluse threads so thought I would share. I clean out vacated homes and buildings that sit on average of a few years empty.I remove the sometimes massive amounts of junk (furniture, clothes, whatever) that the previous owners left. Tends to be a lot most the time. Anyways, a few times a year I will have to clean a house or garage infested with brown recluse. I did one property about 2 months ago and the garage was infested with hundreds of recluse. babies, juvies , adults were literally crawling everywhere. No other insects even other spiders was in the garage. Only hundreds of recluse. And about a week ago another garage was infested. Hundreds. No exaggeration. This time I got a few pics Id like to share. I did sharpen them a bit because they were taken with my cell phone. IMG_20180911_104346.jpg IMG_20180911_103800.jpg IMG_20180911_104537.jpg IMG_20180911_115709.jpg

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
Welcome to the boards. Very nice pix, although, I personally wouldn't want to be that close to a recluse lol. I can deal with tarantulas, both OW and NW for days, but not those guys lol.

BenWilly

Tarantula Hillbilly
Welcome to the boards. Very nice pix, although, I personally wouldn't want to be that close to a recluse lol. I can deal with tarantulas, both OW and NW for days, but not those guys lol.
Yeah I am always watchful at the places I work in. Once me and the guys I work with know there is recluse we get super cautious . They run out of everything and all over the floor. And thanks for the welcome !

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
Cool recluse pix :). The yellowish one is huge. Makes me wonder if it's gravid? Welcome to AB!

Cororon

Arachnoknight
*looks at second pic* A peanut butt!

Note to self: If one of the peanuts in the bowl has legs, don't eat it. :happy:

Thanks for sharing! Such a cool spider!

BenWilly

Tarantula Hillbilly
Thanks for the welcome everyone ! I seen about 4-5 like the second pic. I tried getting pics of some of the babies running around but I couldn't get them to hold still. They ran non stop !