My Versi is eating isopod. Is it safe for T??

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Be awesome if Mike Rowe did an episode profiling an invert breeder. Don't know how dirty it would be but it would definitely make *awesome* TV.
That's one of my favorite shows aswell!

He did two different segments with insects, one is a invert dealer/wholesaler (can remember who) and the other is a mosquito repelent research lab. The mosquito one was the better of the two. The last time i saw them on air was about 6months ago or so.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That's one of my favorite shows aswell!

He did two different segments with insects, one is a invert dealer/wholesaler (can remember who) and the other is a mosquito repelent research lab. The mosquito one was the better of the two. The last time i saw them on air was about 6months ago or so.
I watched the misquito one about two days ago. Love Mike Rowe :D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I guess I'm the only one with TWO A versi's NOT shooting poo! They are sweethearts, my gals.

Besides, shooting it is a guy thing, right?? {D {D

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I guess I'm the only one with TWO A versi's NOT shooting poo! They are sweethearts, my gals.

Besides, shooting it is a guy thing, right?? {D {D
Hi DD! I'm so sorry I missed all the fun on this thread earlier.{D {D
As for poo shooting...my Versi only pooed on me a few times, when I first started handling her. I'm just glad I was educated by the experts on here, that it was poo and not web. :wall: Now I know to wash after:8o

Take care!
Vicki

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi DD! I'm so sorry I missed all the fun on this thread earlier.{D {D
As for poo shooting...my Versi only pooed on me a few times, when I first started handling her. I'm just glad I was educated by the experts on here, that it was poo and not web. :wall: Now I know to wash after:8o

Take care!
Vicki
Yeah, now you're going to have to update your avatar now that you got all the facts straight. :p

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, now you're going to have to update your avatar now that you got all the facts straight. :p
The fire was added after I knew it was poo! I figured I always have THE RING OF FIRE, due to my hot pepper addiction, so Boots could enjoy it with me. :p ;)