My Ugly A.Seemani molted!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bought him/her back in Febuary from a small local petshop for $12.00, or was it $14.00?.....anyway, I see this wad of dirty brown legs hiding behind a piece of driftwood and figured-why not. Took it home, never have seen it eat. It was staying in the hide ALL the time, kind lethargic so now its April and I'm thinking, maybe I just bought a geriatric T thats about to cash in his/her chips.
Made my rounds tonight feeding and here's the ugly duckling-changed into a swan-sort of!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful! My A seemani is still the nondescript brown. Very glad to see what lies in wait for him...and for me! Did you say what sex yours is? Mine is male, he may mature sometime soon, yours want a date, if a girl that is? Wanna post a ventral shot and let is see?

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The same seemani after I brought it home Febuary 8th. Pretty rough looking.

I normally don't do the, "My so-and-so just molted" post as it gets kinda old after awhile and I had 5 T's with successful molts in the past month. Just had to post this one as it turned out so nice after a change into the new Spring duds!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, that IS quite the change. Mine is all brown and fluffy tho so no comparison....what sex??

jukahman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Waw...hope my lividum will do the same thing...hehehe...she looks like an ugly duckling too.hehehehe....:D

forhorsmn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow

I'm always amazed by the difference after a molt. You have a great looking T. Congrats.