1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ts photo collection

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by CWilson1351, Mar 16, 2017.

1. CWilson1351

CWilson1351 Arachnosquire Active Member

Advertisement
    Honestly, I am probably the last person who could answer that unfortunately. I know very little of any of the baboon Ts. Just that they are Old World, have strong venom, and are not friendly.

2. tristan4033

tristan4033 Arachnosquire Active Member

I'll make a post

• Like Like x 1
  3. CWilson1351

That's awesome, I've heard nursing school is tough, but that is a great career. People will always need the medical field. Especially dummies like me who want to hang around venomous and sometimes lethal animals lol

4. BobBarley

BobBarley Arachnoprince Active Member

Pelinobius muticus and Pterinochilus murinus? Muticus is slow growing, gets larger I believe (7-8"?), likes deep moist substrate. Murinus is fast growing, more defensive, and likes deep, dry substrate. Do more research if you want to know more.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. tristan4033

My high school offers nursing programs that get harder and teach new things with each grade, right now I'm a freshman, doing fundamentals of nursing and at 16 I'll be taking nursing assistant programs at my community college and can possibly get a job at one of my local medical care centers

6. tristan4033

No H.gigas and p.Murinus

7. tristan4033

Which one is better/easier

8. BobBarley

BobBarley Arachnoprince Active Member

For a beginner, neither.

The things I said about P. muticus also apply to H. gigas, I believe. However, I don't keep Old Worlds (too much risk), so don't quote me.

9. tristan4033

10. CWilson1351

The new A. geroldi slings
    IMG_20170320_204245.jpg