My true spider thread

Deroplatys

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Got 4 species of Sparassids at the moment, hoping to get some Salticidae again soon.

Heteropoda boiei

Holoconia insignis

Gnathopalystes kochi

Heteropoda davidbowie

Last edited:

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great pictures! The silver one is the male Gnathopalystes kochi?

Deroplatys

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Got them from The Spider Shop here in the UK, and yes the silver one is a male Gnathopalystes kochi, at least i hope so lol.
And the female in those pics turned out to be sub adult i think, she's just moulted and im pretty sure to adult.

Deroplatys

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Also got more pics of the H.davidbowie, no chance of breeding these anymore unless the female was already gravid, i introduced them and the male dashed toward the female stupidly, resulting in the female crushing his cephalothorax as if it was nothing.

dylanaxolotl

Arachnosquire
I only have a single davidbowie sling. The cleaners crush one container and the other one stupidly drowned in a tiny pool of condensation. :(

Deroplatys

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I had an extra female who had some legs missing, they were all wildcaught, and she just dropped a sac, not sure whether to get excited or not lol.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd be excited lol, but that means you're going to have quite a few slings at some point. Good thing they're pretty little guys!

yjh

Arachnopeon
Know of any supplier that I can get a Heteropoda boiei from?

Sharyn Blackwood

Arachnopeon
I'd be excited lol, but that means you're going to have quite a few slings at some point. Good thing they're pretty little guys!
I am new to this forum . I am looking for someone to help me find another phiddipus audax . mine passed away a year ago and I still miss her. does any one know where I can get one in calgary alberta ? classicrockette1964@gmail.com
Thanks for any help you can give

Attachments