My Tokay gecko.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I really appreciate the way the locust bent its leg over its back to poke at Zeus' head. I wish I was flexible enough to poke people in the head with my foot when they're annoying me.

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
I really appreciate the way the locust bent it's leg over it's back to poke at Zeus' head. I wish I was flexible enough to poke people in the head with my foot when they're annoying me.

Aye, it'd be handy.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Out of curiousity what is the reason for it looking so blue in the video vs. white in the photo?

Also curious how you came up with that signature. :pompous:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Out of curiousity what is the reason for it looking so blue in the video vs. white in the photo?

Also curious how you came up with that signature. :pompous:
The bane of my life. My bloody phone makes loads of videos blue. It drives me crazy. Everything can be fine and then I'll get a bit closer and BAM. BLUE. I take pics with my actual camera.

The avatar is the Amazon basin ETB I just to own Athena. Sadly she developed a growth and had to be put down. But that's her and she's the reason I call myself basin.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
The bane of my life. My bloody phone makes loads of videos blue. It drives me crazy. Everything can be fine and then I'll get a bit closer and BAM. BLUE. I take pics with my actual camera.

The avatar is the Amazon basin ETB I just to own Athena. Sadly she developed a growth and had to be put down. But that's her and she's the reason I call myself basin.
Your avatar is beautiful but I meant the reference to The Shining with words I don't remember from the movie or book. :rofl:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Your avatar is beautiful but I meant the reference to The Shining with words I don't remember from the movie or book. :rofl:
Ah you mean my signature? Yeah that's from the film when Jack's at the bar.