1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my T room...

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by hamfoto, Oct 12, 2005.

1. hamfoto

hamfoto Arachnoangel Old Timer

I just got around to getting some new bookcases so I reorganized the room, put the T's in new homes, got some new art for the walls, etc... and now it's my T room.
    There are 8 T's, all spiderlings except for the 20 gallon long aquarium which houses my B. angustum female.
    the others are (2 on top)
    L - P. regalis
    R - A. versicolor

(3 in the middle)
    L - G. rosea
    M - G. rosea
    R - H. maculata

(2 on the bottom)
    L - C. cyaneopubescens
    R - X. immanis

next, I'll post photos of them...

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  2. Looks great! Wish I was that organized.
  3. GoTerps

GoTerps Arachnoking Old Timer

Looks good Chris!
  4. bugs4life

bugs4life Arachnoknight Old Timer

Hehe, can't wait till I have a house of my own (I'm 15, ha)
    I'm going to have a real kick*ss exhibit of all my Ts!!!!!!!!!!!! (even though I only have one so far hehe) Man, I'm going to go nuts when I get out of my parents house!
  5. AfterTheAsylum

AfterTheAsylum Arachnodemon Old Timer

You're making me want to post now... grrrrrrr... how many T's can you house in there?

The Sickness
  6. Sibeleen

Sibeleen Arachnosquire Old Timer

very nice
    but i have 1 question for you

...Is that a real snake on the book shelf on the right? looks cool!

7. Philth

Philth N.Y.H.C. Arachnosupporter

I thouht I was the only one with a Poecilotheria leg ID chart hanging on the wall :cool:
  8. hamfoto

hamfoto Arachnoangel Old Timer

I don't know...probably quite a few because the other bookcases aren't really very full, so I could rearrange in the future for more...
    the bookcases actually look very nice and are well made and are really pretty cheap at OfficeMax.

yeah, it's a real (but dead now) western diamondback rattlesnake. It's actually a "trophy" from the San Patricio Snake Races here in Texas. I won one of the races, where they "race" rattlesnakes down their respective lanes in a field.

hah! pretty funny...I'm sure we're not the only ones...I guess I just had to spice up the T room with whatever I could find...
  9. xWARxPATHx

xWARxPATHx Arachnoknight Old Timer

My T "room" is my closet for now. Hopefully soon I'll be moving into a new apartment or townhouse and just have one dedicated room for my tarantulas.
  10. king7

king7 Arachnobaron Old Timer

very nice :)

i wish i had a t room :(
  11. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT Arachnoprince Old Timer

Very nice...I love to see new rooms so that I can get more idea for mine.