My spiders.

Spider Mama Na

Arachnopeon
Post shed feed.

I hadn't seen my jumper out and about prowling. Just found out the reason. New clothes.
LMAO! I have been calling molting changing clothes for a while now since it sounds so much cuter. Non spider people tend to be grossed out as soon as they hear the word molt.
BTW I your pictures. Incredibles macro shots. Are you an amateur photog? I'm dying to get a to take my own macro shots!

basin79

ArachnoGod
LMAO! I have been calling molting changing clothes for a while now since it sounds so much cuter. Non spider people tend to be grossed out as soon as they hear the word molt.
BTW I your pictures. Incredibles macro shots. Are you an amateur photog? I'm dying to get a to take my own macro shots!
I'm unsure if I'm classed as a amateur at present or just hobbyist. Just bought a camera and started taking pics.

I highly recommend it. I've learnt to appreciate my pets even more.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Such a gorgeous lass!

I would let them hatch on their own if the sac is viable. The tiny slings will be able to escape through those ventilation holes.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Such a gorgeous lass!

I would let them hatch on their own if the sac is viable. The tiny slings will be able to escape through those ventilation holes.
Aye. I'll have to either cover them with or move the tub and just let them make their into my house.

basin79

ArachnoGod
This gorgeous little lass was hungry again so made a video with a bit of a difference. 3 smaller meals instead of just 1 large 1.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Feeding my juvenile male Sicarius thomisoides. Love watching this little rascal erupting out of the sand. Grabbed some pics too.