My spiders.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Wow man after watching just a few of your vids i subbed. Element feedings and it's really cool to see a content creator that's really invested in interacting with the boards

basin79

ArachnoGod
hey man out of all your inverts which is your favorite?
Wow man after watching just a few of your vids i subbed. Element feedings and it's really cool to see a content creator that's really invested in interacting with the boards
Apologies. Only just seen these. If you can quote me so I get a notification.

My favourite invert is my Brachypelma hamorii. Now just because she's my favourite she wasn't /isn't my dream invert. That's my Scolopendra viridicornis.

This place is absolutely fantastic. I've learnt so much off various members. I've also discovered tarantulas I wasn't even aware of.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Apologies. Only just seen these. If you can quote me so I get a notification.
You can watch this thread to receive notifications of all replies. (If you select "and receive email notifications," it sends e-mail and Arachnoboards alerts. If you select "without receiving email notifications", it just sends Arachnoboards alerts.)

WatchThread-1.png WatchThread-2.png

basin79

ArachnoGod
Great feeding and spectacular slow motion as always. And I love how you included it covering itself with sand again that's really cool
It took me almost a hour to record that. And the little bugger kept burying when I had to stop recording to delete the previous video to make space. So that's why it jumps to him being covered in the last bit.