My spiders.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I understand,but thats how mother nature made them.I keep S.blackwalli and D.cupreus,i feed them other spiders because they refuse to eat insects.
I would never choose to keep spiders that required other spiders.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
There are many, many gnaphosidae in this wonderful world of ours, many of which do not require a diet of other spiders. I know at least some are specialized on ants.

basin79

ArachnoGod
There are many, many gnaphosidae in this wonderful world of ours, many of which do not require a diet of other spiders. I know at least some are specialized on ants.
I keep predatory ants so that'd be a no go too.

Veles

Arachnobaron
Yes but i live in europe where all large gnaphosidae like S.blackwalli are specialized spider hunters.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Yes but i live in europe where all large gnaphosidae like S.blackwalli are specialized spider hunters.
I know basin79 keeps spiders not native to Europe (sicarius comes to mind), so that's not necessarily a problem in this case. I have no problem with keeping spiders that eat other spiders, so you do you.

Veles

Arachnobaron
I know basin79 keeps spiders not native to Europe (sicarius comes to mind), so that's not necessarily a problem in this case. I have no problem with keeping spiders that eat other spiders, so you do you.
Thats great.S.blackwalli are not just good pets but they are also very useful at keeping tegenaria spiders at check in my shed,if it was not for them i would not be able to enter my shed from tegenaria gigantea webs.

keks

Arachnobaron
Nope. Ariadne is the only spider name I'd consider. And I can't call all of my beauties that so they're nameless.
You can: Ariadne the big, Ariadne the small, Ariadne the burrower, Ariadne the black ... ;). Btw .. Ariadne is a beautiful name.