My spiders.

keks

Arachnobaron
Adorable ^^.
Seems that Hyllus diardi is trying to expand her radius of action :).

@schmiggle ? Please help me to understand: Why did you rate my posting "sad"? :wideyed:

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
@basin79 I love the way you talk to your spiders especially your jumpers, like "eh sweetheart" it makes them look even cuter than they already are - haha if that's even possible, your accent is bloody brilliant.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My gorgeous Heteropoda lunula surprised me with a moult. She only shed on 26/5/17. Didn't know how mobile she was so just got a few quick pics.

basin79

ArachnoGod
The beauty of this spider overlays my fear of her shape. Every time you show her, I am totally stunned. Wonderful .....
Not that I don't with my other pets but seeing this lass really makes me glad to be alive and extremely fortunate to own her.

keks

Arachnobaron
I know that I never can keep this spider, but I understand what you mean. I enjoy your videos ^^,

keks

Arachnobaron
Why can't you keep one?
To admire this Beauty in your videos is one thing, to have her in my room is another thing. I'm not sure, if I could keep her because of my phobia, and as far as I know is are Heteropoda not even the most docile species? And they are very fast? Or am I wrong?
All this things together means to me: Hands off! You can't handle that :stop:.

basin79

ArachnoGod
To admire this Beauty in your videos is one thing, to have her in my room is another thing. I'm not sure, if I could keep her because of my phobia, and as far as I know is are Heteropoda not even the most docile species? And they are very fast? Or am I wrong?
All this things together means to me: Hands off! You can't handle that :stop:.
They're exceptionally fast. This girl is absolutely astoundingly so.