My spiders.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Caught a glimpse of my Macrothele gigas slings/juvies last night. 1 has snook in a shed. Could only see the abdomen and back legs but it's definitely shed.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
A phenomenal take down.

That's amazing, so alert and seems to associate the lid coming off as dinner time, cool takedown from your hand, awesome spiders....and extremely quick. Proper little show offs as well, their eyes are super sensitive to movement and light, would love to have a couple of these fellas/lasses, they seem to be right little characters.....

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
That's amazing, so alert and seems to associate the lid coming off as dinner time, cool takedown from your hand, awesome spiders....and extremely quick. Proper little show offs as well, their eyes are super sensitive to movement and light, would love to have a couple of these fellas/lasses, they seem to be right little characters.....
She's incredible. She has a better take down yet off my arm. It was an amazing jump.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
She's incredible. She has a better take down yet off my arm. It was an amazing jump.
Did you catch it on video, would love to see it, if you've posted already what number is the post, thanks @basin79 love their little swagger like - "check me out I've got me a fly"

keks

Arachnobaron
That's surprising.
For me not. You can get here almost every defensive spider you want. But docile and/or cute spiders/tarantulas are rare.
I can wait. Maybe some day I can get them too ^^.
One table had a biiiiiiiiiig sign above. There was standing in big letters "regius". I wizzed to the table and ... found Python regius :banghead:.