DSC04559 – kopio.JPG
DSC04559 – kopio (2).JPG

D. lobata
DSC04581 – kopio.JPG
DSC04583 – kopio.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Marika

Arachnoangel
I didn't get a good pic, but a dubia male was trying to impress some A. tesselata females last night, lol. The dubia was supposed to be a feeder, but he got too big for my tarantula and I didn't have mantids at the time, so he became a pet.
DSC04584 – kopio.JPG

basement pets

Arachnosquire
Some snails I had:

Achatina fulica

Achatina iredalei

Arianta arbustorum

Cepaea hortensis

Cepaea nemoralis

Eobania vermiculata

Fruticicola fruticum

Helix aspersa

Helix pomatia

Pleurodonte isabella
Where did you get all those cool snails?

Marika

Arachnoangel
H. membranacea, she's the only mantis I have left. D. lobata died during Christmas hugging her food dish, like she wanted one last meal.
DSC05874 – kopio.JPG
DSC05876 – kopio.JPG

Cornu aspersum babies
DSC05877 – kopio.JPG

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I used to keep several species of snails, but then I kind of needed to take a break from all that slime :p. At the moment the only species I still keep is Pomatias elegans. They are weird and cute, but small and very shy, so I don't have very good photos of them.

I got into roaches about 4 years ago.

I had a small group of Gromphadorhina sp males, now this guy is the only one left:

I keep a small colony of Archimandrita tesselata, this species is my favorite.

I also have a small group of Blaptica dubia males.

I got my first isopods about a year ago. At the moment I have Armadillidium maculatum, Armadillidium sp. "Montenegro", Armadillidium sp, Oniscus asellus, Porcellio scaber, Porcellio scaber "orange", Tricorhina tomentosa and some native species I haven't identified.

Armadillidium maculatum

Armadillidium sp Montenegro

Armadillidium sp

Porcellio scaber

Porcellio scaber orange
Terve!!!! Nice collection! I love roachers, cant stand them though, cos of severe allergia! But those are fantastic animals. Snails is ok to!

Marika

Arachnoangel
Terve!!!! Nice collection! I love roachers, cant stand them though, cos of severe allergia! But those are fantastic animals. Snails is ok to!
Hej! Thanks! Yeah, roaches are fascinating creatures, that's a shame you are allergic to them. Snails are fun but so messy it's a bit annoying :p

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I cant be in the same room as a dubia colony! So yeah, pretty NO NO But some cochroach is ok! S lateralis i have litte coloni