My snails, roaches and isopods

Marika

Arachnoangel
I found this little guy on the floor a few days ago, looking a bit dehydrated, and decided to give it a temporary home. It's been eating and pooping a lot and seems to be doing well. I'm going to release it though.
DSC02671.JPG

Marika

Arachnoangel
@Marika, I can't see any of the photos you have posted (besides the one from today.) :(
Yep, that's because Photobucket sucks. The account used to be free, now they want me to pay $400 a year to enable third party hosting, and without any prior warning. Yeah, I'm not going to do that...

keks

Arachnobaron
Nice caterpillar, do you know what butterfly it will be?
Your problem with Photobucket really sucks. This is not the fine behavior.

keks

Arachnobaron
Cool! We had snails too, when my children were young. We had some species of Achatina ^^.

Marika

Arachnoangel
Yay for new slimy friends! The subtle coloring on the Limicolaria is very nice:)
I love their coloring! I was looking for a new species for a long time, but couldn't decide what I wanted. When I saw them I knew I had to have them :happy:

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
I do not think these are allowed in the States
Nope, they aren't, such a shame. :( I can understand why they are banned, many snails have proven to be significant pests of crops and often displace native species, but man I would love to keep an African land snail one day...

Marika

Arachnoangel
I thought I'd re-post some of the older pics that Photobucket is holding hostage.

Archimandrita tesselata
DSC00350.JPG DSC01171 – Kopio.JPG DSC01317 – Kopio.JPG DSC01517 – Kopio.JPG DSC01525 – Kopio.JPG DSC01657 – Kopio.JPG DSC02511.JPG DSC02149 – kopio.JPG DSC02156 – kopio.JPG DSC01305 – Kopio.JPG