My scorpions new habitats

Jackson Kuncaitis

Arachnopeon
Hey guys new to this web sight and always find stuff on here when i'm doing research for my scorpions. I have 4 scorpions currently 3 species in total, 2 Asian forest, one male, one female, 1 Arizona hairy male, and 1 emperor male. I have both my Asian forests in one tank that is split in half so they are apart and they have tons of hides and seem to be happy. I recently got a new tank and plan on dividing it in half the same way to put them into it but I wanna do something different, I wanna add running water to one side, not a water fall, and not a river. I wanna have some river stones stacked on each other in such a way that if I had water flowing from the top to the bottom it would pool into a water dish. My main question is has anyone done this or something like it and if so how? Also I have spring tails in there and want to know if the running water will effect them, i'm not super familiar with them. I'm always looking to improve my knowledge on my scorpions so I can give them the best life they can have I will admit when I first got my Asian forest I had the worst set up in the world but threw tons of research and asking around i'm hoping that their habitats are better then what they would have in the wild.

NYAN

Arachnoking
My advice: don’t use divided tanks. They often end badly at some point.

Jackson Kuncaitis

Arachnopeon
I have had this tank divided for about 2 years now and nothing has gone wrong. Now I have epoxy and a aquarium backing and logs and plants on both sides of the divider so that nothing is going to move the divider.