My scorpion pictures

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow John:eek:! That Grosphus grandidieri looks like it has a few surprises in store for you. The 6 that I got from you have now hit 4th instar. I can't wait until they've reached adulthood. The ankarana are looking sweet, I can't wait until you start spitting those out into the hobby:D!
Glad to hear your grandidieri are doing good. I love the Grosphus genus. The ones we can get in the US are big impressive scorpions. I hoping to get the ankarana going good by next year.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Give your bicolor a bath ;P
Yeh, she's a little dust mop. I've tried to spray her down every now and then, that makes her pretty for about an hour.

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've always wondered what keeping Iomachus politus was like! Nice species, of course. You definitely have a lot of them! Good luck with breeding! I hope it's going well.;)

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice AzJohn I got to get this sp again my girl was a baby factory when I had her

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Best pictures I have seen in a while. You are certainly good with a camera.:D

Jarvis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are some great looking scorps, I do love the look of the L. Murcronatus

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
those ankarana are gorgeous, wish i could afford 'em!

are you selling any of those jacksoni?

superuglyllc

Arachnoknight
is this your collection to sell or just your pets??? this is large! how do u keep them all?

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
are you selling any of those jacksoni?
I might be selling some soon. I just got 4 and I want to keep most of the babies until I have a nice little group set up. I have a gravid female that is looking promising. When she as a brood I'll probably end up selling them.

---------- Post added 11-02-2011 at 07:16 PM ----------

is this your collection to sell or just your pets??? this is large! how do u keep them all?
I sell captive born babies every now and then. Most of the adults are used for breeding and I wont sell them. It's much, much more of a hobby. I breed them and end up with way to many babies that I end up selling babies just to keep from running out of room. I mostly keep communal species so I house them in groups.