My Psycho Emperor Scorpion

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My new Emperor is madly trying to crawl out of the temporary enclosure I have for her. I feel so bad for the poor thing. I wanted to put her in my 5 1/2 gallon tank but that's being occupied by my Chilean Rosehair right now. I was going to switch but i've come across a snag in my plans. Well namely a Chilean Rosehair who's in pre-molt right now, growing a huge bum and stretching herself out as much as possible. I'm just going to have to wait until Fuzzy decides to shed her old skin and harden up before I can make the switch which is pretty hard for me to determine right now.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Interesting enough. I take it that you have no room for another enclosure? I have had quite a few instances that I needed another tank. I usually borrow them from my friend who owns the local pet store. Or if you know someone else who may have a tank they are not using, it would be good, considering most "temporary enclosures" do not have the room, nor the ability to hold humidity as well as rainforest scorpions need.

adios,
edw. :)