My other pets

Zevil

Arachnosquire
Your hedgehog is absolutely adorable.
Thank you. =)

It really is. Aren't they super hard to take care of?
Much harder than tarantulas and geckos. They need daily care and maintenance which includes feeding of treats(bonding), giving foot bath, cleaning of water and food bowl, refilling them and cleaning of the wheel. And a big cleanup every two weeks or so, a monthly full body bath too.

But even so, it's not really that hard to take care of.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Thank you. =)

Much harder than tarantulas and geckos. They need daily care and maintenance which includes feeding of treats(bonding), giving foot bath, cleaning of water and food bowl, refilling them and cleaning of the wheel. And a big cleanup every two weeks or so, a monthly full body bath too.

But even so, it's not really that hard to take care of.
How are they in terms of bonding/sociability?

Zevil

Arachnosquire
How are they in terms of bonding/sociability?
They are kinda anti social in a way, they don't really care about you until you show up with their favorite treats. However, unlike tarantulas, hedgehogs can recognize you as their owner by smell. They have a great sense of smell.

As for bonding sessions, sometimes I let Prickle take naps on my lap while I'm on my computer.

Attachments

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
They are kinda anti social in a way, they don't really care about you until you show up with their favorite treats. However, unlike tarantulas, hedgehogs can recognize you as their owner by smell. They have a great sense of smell.

As for bonding sessions, sometimes I let Prickle take naps on my lap while I'm on my computer.
That's absolutely adorable. Thank you for sharing and answering my questions. :D

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon

So essentially a prickly hamster or guinea pig? That’s awesome

Zevil

Arachnosquire
So essentially a prickly hamster or guinea pig? That’s awesome
Hamsters and guinea pigs don't really mind human contact that much. Hedgehogs are very timid and easily spooked meaning sudden movement or sounds will make them curl into a prickly ball.