My newest T enclosure set-up

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are some shots of my enclosures after I got them back from my friend from quarantine. I am also happy to mention, I have no deaths since they have returned!

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! Glad to hear everyone's been doing fine this far! Let's hope it stays that way, too!

Later,

Jake

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jake H. said:
Nice! Glad to hear everyone's been doing fine this far! Let's hope it stays that way, too!

Later,

Jake
Thanks Jake!

Your baby girl (P. cancerides) is on the right shelf on the very top in the middle enclosure. She still hasn't molted and eats like a beast....

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
versimomma said:
:clap: very cool and so neat lol. How many ya got?
Between 85-90 I believe (I did a quick count from my photos). That includes my true spiders as well.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Thanks Jake!

Your baby girl (P. cancerides) is on the right shelf on the very top in the middle enclosure. She still hasn't molted and eats like a beast....
She still hasn't molted??? :eek:

Man she sure is taking her time!

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You have a Pretty big collection, how long does it take for you to feed everybody? How much do you spend on feeders, or do you raise your own feeders? Nice setup

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GUSTO said:
You have a Pretty big collection, how long does it take for you to feed everybody? How much do you spend on feeders, or do you raise your own feeders? Nice setup
My last feeding took about 5 hours because I took pictures of most and had to give everyone water as none had any due to recent transportation. I am now spending about $14 on one feeding for everyone. I used to buy from wormman.com, but they are just major screw-ups and I believe they sent me "infected" crickets (which may have caused some of my deaths). Not mention they screwed up my order 3 times in a row and I eventually asked for a refund.

I plan to raise a roach colony (lobsters) during the summer, so I don't have to deal with crickets and scuttle files anyone. Hard to sleep any night when you hear *chirp chirp*. Mating calls aren't eating exactly great sleeping "music". :rolleyes:

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
My last feeding took about 5 hours because I took pictures of most and had to give everyone water as none had any due to recent transportation. I am now spending about $14 on one feeding for everyone. I used to buy from wormman.com, but they are just major screw-ups and I believe they sent me "infected" crickets (which may have caused some of my deaths). Not mention they screwed up my order 3 times in a row and I eventually asked for a refund.

I plan to raise a roach colony (lobsters) during the summer, so I don't have to deal with crickets and scuttle files anyone. Hard to sleep any night when you hear *chirp chirp*. Mating calls aren't eating exactly great sleeping "music". :rolleyes:

I never thought about crickets being infected with something that could kill my T's. Do you know what the Crickets might of had? I'm not sure where my local petstore gets theres.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
Do you remember when she last molted for you?
She never molted with me as long as I had her, which was something like 3-5 months, I don't remember.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GUSTO said:
I never thought about crickets being infected with something that could kill my T's. Do you know what the Crickets might of had? I'm not sure where my local petstore gets theres.
It produces Dyskinetic Syndrome in Ts from chemicals/pesticides on the crickets.

I buy from my local petstore now that buys from Flukers, who I trust more anyway. I pay more now then with wormman, but it is better then losing Ts.

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:

I used to hate the sounds they made so much. Now I dont even hear it anymore. Sorry to hear about the T's you lost, it wouldn't be very comferting to think it came from crickets exposed to chemicals. Have you contacted the dealers about it?

karin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WOW!!

Really neat!!

Hm.. time for mi to organise my stuff too!! XD