My new pede cage

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Looks like you need to add more substrate. I use coco fiber mixed with sand and moisten it with water. The substrate should not be too wet or too dry.

There are also stories about centipedes escaping these kinds of enclosures through the lid. I reccomend using tall plastic tubs.

Other than that you should be good.

Scoly

Arachnobaron
All depends on what centipede is going in there. I'm guessing a local subspinipes?

Personally I would include one more big flat hide, and make sure the substrate underneath that is a bit damper as those kind of cages dry out really quick, I'd also throw all the bits of wood into one pile to give it some climbing space, otherwise it looks good to me. Sure, it won't do much burrowing, but that's not strictly necessary.

As Ratmosphere said, the lids of those kinds of cages can lead to problems, I have had one escape through a loose hatch. Some designs have really tight snapping hatches, others less so; some have rigid bars with narrow slits, some are have a bit more flex, some have a round hole for a cable etc...

Myron

Arachnopeon
Ill put a pic up of it with the lid, its legit tight, I've had ricardo in this cage for roughly 4mo now and it hasnt been a problem so far since he cant reach the top. My old one he used to always be sitting on the lid WHICH I HATED

Try a large piece of soaked bark in there. It'll boost humidity and give the pede a more natural hide. You can re-soak it as it dries.

Ollie Smith

Arachnopeon
All my enclosures are at least twice as high as my pedes are long. With 3/5inches of substrate. I wouldn't want my adult Malaysian Cherry Red Centipede getting out :(

Myron

Arachnopeon
If it climbs on that wood can it read the top/lid? If so you might have a problem.
Thankfully he cant lol i was worried as hell about that but after watching him try and try his body weight is so much that he still has 3-4inches ish to the lid