My new haul arrives tomorrow

moghue

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice purchase. I would love to find a deal like that. Oh your PM box on here is full as i tried to send you a message

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice new T's, buddy! Awesome irminia! Can't have enough of those, seriously! I'd vote for girl, too, looks very much like one at that size and with that coloration. Nice catch!
thanks alot Jan.. i got my fingers crossed.. i REALLY need to get her a proper enclosure. she has been scrunched on the side of hers ever since those pics.. i gotta find somethin big enough for her and a cork tube to go in PRONTO.. i dont care if i never see her as long as shes happy.

Very nice purchase. I would love to find a deal like that. Oh your PM box on here is full as i tried to send you a message
thanks Matt.. deals are out there daily, just gotta get lucky. I dont know how many ive replied to in the past year and a half and JUST MISSED it... happens to me all the time on CL too... i see free ts or somethin and call , and theyre already gone (even when i call within like 5 min of the post addition):mad: anyway, the inbox is taken care of sooo...........

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
I had a boyfriend for my Thrixopelma okerti arrive today. He didn't make it :(

This Chanukah is closed :(

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
bum deal arachnidsrva... that really sucks. ya dont see THOSE every day..

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
seemed like a convenient idea... plus no airholes needed.. the lids all have tiny, hairline size gaps (almost literally) and there is NO WAY even slings that small can squeeze through. i think they will be fine for at least 2 or 3 more molts in it.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
seemed like a convenient idea... plus no airholes needed.. the lids all have tiny, hairline size gaps (almost literally) and there is NO WAY even slings that small can squeeze through. i think they will be fine for at least 2 or 3 more molts in it.
hey... if it works it works

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
k i just posted all the best pics i could take in the sexing forums.. can any of you awesome people please give opinions? i got my ideas, but its good to hear OTHER feedback