grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
not pictured are the MM cupreus.. hes hiding real deep and i dont wanna bug him
also a couple others i was sent but cant really take pics of due to burrowing

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's a pretty irminia you have there. but I have 1 question: How did you teach yours to come out into the open? lol

but seriously though, I haven't seen my irminia for 3 weeks.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thanks again adam... youre my fav person in the world today

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 05:47 PM ----------

That's a pretty irminia you have there. but I have 1 question: How did you teach yours to come out into the open? lol

but seriously though, I haven't seen my irminia for 3 weeks.
simple.. i didnt provide a corkbark tube lol... i was expecting a smaller juvie.. this thing IS NOT 3"...more like 5... it DOES have a piece of corkbark to hide on the side of tho... looks like i got a few new enclosures to build

That T. plumipes is looking pretty female :3
thanks brittanie... is that what youre seeing? i kinda see female, and given that s/hes already bigger than the cupreus id IMAGINE it possible

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 06:14 PM ----------

Damn look at the legs that on P. irmina girl, you lucky dog you. :tongue:
thanks.. i HOPE its female.. theyre all unsexed as of rite now besides the MM cupreus.. i havent got a look at ANY yet besides the plumpies (above).. if i saw correctly the Pcam looks kinda girly too but only saw for a second while rehousing.. ill know when molting days come.

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grayzone, you have no idea how jealous I am! Even though I have 5 irminia, 2 chromatus coming in and a random sling care package from roaddog - and picked up a 4 inch gbb female!

Ahh I been wanting some taps forever!
Take good care of them, synic is a good man for shipping express not many people do that!
Have fun!
could you quite possibly post pictures of any dollar mart enclosures for any t 3 inches and up? Thanks!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Grayzone, you have no idea how jealous I am! Even though I have 5 irminia, 2 chromatus coming in and a random sling care package from roaddog - and picked up a 4 inch gbb female!

Ahh I been wanting some taps forever!
Take good care of them, synic is a good man for shipping express not many people do that!
Have fun!
could you quite possibly post pictures of any dollar mart enclosures for any t 3 inches and up? Thanks!
roadie is awesome.. i have had MANY ts from him.. i forsee an over count in your order:biggrin: anyway.. enclosures in the back of the last pic are ones i snagged at the dollar store.. theyre about 6" in diamater and about 8" high (the ones in the pic are double stacked) they have 4 locking tabs to hold the lid on, but truthfully i see them pointless for LONG TERM housing.. im betting the tabs will eventually wear out. i also got the pill container there too... PERFECT for small terrestrial slings.

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 07:24 PM ----------

oh yeah... forgot to add that ADAM (SYNIC) IS AWESOME TOO lol... as if i hadnt said it enough in this thread already.

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
this thread is awesome - there is never a better feeling in the world than having a box of T's arrive.

i had two boxes come today from separate states.

it's like chanukah because I have a box coming tomorrow and maybe friday... i only wish it would last for five more nights

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 10:34 PM ----------

and technically you can't have a Tarantula Chanukah because noone delivers on Sunday

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yupp... lol.. i dont wear shoes in my house. i HATE these socks actually lol.. i usually only wear ankle socks cuz tall ones itch (not that anybody gives a damn:biggrin:) good luck with your new ones.. ill be lookin for the thread.. seems everybody posts bragging threads

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
roadie is awesome.. i have had MANY ts from him.. i forsee an over count in your order:biggrin: anyway.. enclosures in the back of the last pic are ones i snagged at the dollar store.. theyre about 6" in diamater and about 8" high (the ones in the pic are double stacked) they have 4 locking tabs to hold the lid on, but truthfully i see them pointless for LONG TERM housing.. im betting the tabs will eventually wear out. i also got the pill container there too... PERFECT for small terrestrial slings.

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 07:24 PM ----------

oh yeah... forgot to add that ADAM (SYNIC) IS AWESOME TOO lol... as if i hadnt said it enough in this thread already.
Hahah I know! Roadie is really cool, too bad he's doing more wholesale and is super busy - I miss seeing his sweet for sale ads!
well its not a order, he just owed me from a while back so its totally free! Can't wait to see what it is, but knowing roadie its something awesome!
Yeah, I just use container store stuff cause its a mile from my house but am looking for some decent sized arboreal enclosures - dang exo terra nanos can get pricey!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
real glad to hear his name dropped.. i spoke to him about a month ago, and before that he was MIA for a while. glad to know hes still in the bizz... i may have to drop him a line. Congrats on your additions

---------- Post added 05-02-2012 at 08:20 PM ----------

also.. i saw some cupreus slings in the fs section for dirt cheap.. u may wanna take a look wesker

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heh Roadie is still alive? That dude vanishes off the face of the earth too often without even saying a word.I was really interested in his X.imannis and hid friends N.tripepii breeding then they just vanished.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah.. i sent him some PM's a while ago, then emailed... the email got his attention... I actually kinda screwed up because i posted an email he responded with in the inquiries section and it had his PHONE NUMBER IN IT (completely overlooked it:wall:) he called me the next mornin and brought it to my attention and i IMMEDIATELY logged on to edit it lol. I really hope he didnt get a crap load of calls. I was truly embarassed. good thing hes such a nice guy. Roadie if you ever see this IM SORRY:8o

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice new T's, buddy! Awesome irminia! Can't have enough of those, seriously! I'd vote for girl, too, looks very much like one at that size and with that coloration. Nice catch!