My new H. Lividum...

texascowboy1979

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As you know i found a Coral Snake... I traded it to T-Rex Reptiles for an H. Lividum and a pink toe.

named... "Big Bad Wolf"

hasani1408

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
she has a big butt wow. Great T by the way. i would also add a whole lot more substrate.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice T's and all but I woulda' released the snake. You could buy both of those t's WC for $30-$40 at an expo. To each his own though.

BTW, that H lividum needs much more substrate than that. They're obligate burrowers and can really suffer if they don't have plenty (8" or more) of soil to burrow in.

texascowboy1979

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she has a big butt wow. Great T by the way. i would also add a whole lot more substrate.
BTW, that H lividum needs much more substrate than that. They're obligate burrowers and can really suffer if they don't have plenty (8" or more) of soil to burrow in.
10 - 4 guys... Ill add more substrate... When Should I offer food from when I move her into her new habit.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fill it 3/4 full of substrate for the haplo. And yeah, I would have released the snake too.

texascowboy1979

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks...

I know that I may never see her because she goes into her house... which is fine by me... I still love her.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you only see them once a month that makes it so much sweeter when you actually DO see them! It's like a visit from the tooth fairy or the easter bunny...

texascowboy1979

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you only see them once a month that makes it so much sweeter when you actually DO see them! It's like a visit from the tooth fairy or the easter bunny...
I get the whole once a month thing... but what if she dies in her hole... how will i know... Im not trying to be negative... but how would I know if she's still alive?