My new baby Pastel :)

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's a couple of pics of my new VPI line Pastel Royal, he's not in my care yet as he hasn't started eating, but he'll be coming home with me soon :D

Sorry for the dodgy pics - they don't do him justice - but I didn't want to stress him to much so I only took a couple of quick snaps :)

Take care

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
beauty, never been a big Royal/Ball fan, but that makes me want to get one lol. How much is it costing if you dont mind me asking (just to see what a nice pastel one would cost roughly)

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You can get a pastel male for $500, but it's not much to look at.

Pastels still sell for as much as $2,500.

nightbreed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm not paying full price for this one as the breeder is a friend, but over here they can go for anything between £600 and £1500 maybe a little more for a really nice one.

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
heh, you should see the price tag on a blue eyed leucistic ball python :eek:

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well yea ive seen boas/pythons with price tags over $20,000

just not balls for that much but im sure there are some that do cost that much (as was proven here)

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That color is very nice, the orange and yellow go together nice. That will be one awesome looking snake when it becomes full grown! :eek: :cool:

PA7R1CK

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful! I love the coloring:eek: Congrats man I'm sure you'll enjoy him. I cant wait to see some more pictures once you get him:)