My New Arrival :) King Baboon (Citharischius Crawshayi)

T

trivallica

Hello guys :)

Got a new tarantula today, my first ever Baboon ;)
Here are a few pictures.

I think its in pre-moult looks like its going to burst lol

Jason
x

T

trivallica

Thanks love :D

Its only hissed at me once lol cute little thing

Jason
x

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have wanted a Citharischius Crawshayi . Congrats:clap:

DeathsPyro12

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the little one!!! How big is it?? Although they grow so slow they are a great species to keep.

T

trivallica

Congrats on the little one!!! How big is it?? Although they grow so slow they are a great species to keep.
Yeah ive always wanted one, its got out twice already lol scary stuff, and its about 1.2 inches... i think its a femals but its too young to tell id say.

Jason

spiderfield

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful addition! FYI, they stay in pre-molt for a loooong time. I've got one about your size and he/she had plugged up its burrow over a month-and-a-half ago and still hasn't molted. :D

T

trivallica

Beautiful addition! FYI, they stay in pre-molt for a loooong time. I've got one about your size and he/she had plugged up its burrow over a month-and-a-half ago and still hasn't molted. :D
Haha oh really?? Oh man, i was looking forward to a nice moult lol. Guess i'll be waiting i while, its been non stop burrowing since i got it. Funny stuff, mouth full of substrate lol.

Jason

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
print out those pics and tape them to its enclosure cus your never gonna see it again once its burrows built haha. awesome t . and yours is purdy congrats : )