my mom converted

seacowst

Arachnosquire
My mom hated my spiders till the other day when she asked me "can you help me get a spider picked?" i was stunned. and now it is a adventure also do you know any ts that are small,docile,and be able to handle once in a full moon? i was thinking a dwarf sp. but witch one?

thecage

Arachnopeon
Euathlus sp.yellow or sp. red or whatever they are calling them these days are very small and mine seems docile enough.

Theist 17

Arachnosquire
Paraphysa scrofa is a great little dwarf species. They're copper and pink coloration is really cute, and they're extremely docile.

Jquack530

Arachnosquire
I've heard that as well, but tell that to my P. scrofa Chili. She is rather quick to be defensive.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've only heard of 2 instances so far where Euathlus sp. "red" / "fire" / "flame" / "yellow" actually acted defensively. One is an AF that likes to kick hairs like crazy and belongs to a YT friend of mine, the other was someone on here that wasn't sure if it was a feeding response, or really a threat posture. On all other accounts, I'd consider these the "most docile T's to own" frankly...

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Eauthlus sp all the way, they're small and very docile =) I'm glad your mum likes Ts now, mine does too! She wants me to get her one when I leave home with all mine haha!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Eauthlus sp all the way, they're small and very docile =) I'm glad your mum likes Ts now, mine does too! She wants me to get her one when I leave home with all mine haha!
Just for the record: Not all Euathlus are dwarf-T's...;)