My Millie Collection : so far!

KeetahSpacecat

Arachnopeon
Hmmm. I have been using a low.watt flashlight to observe my Millies at night. All of them don't seem to bothered, except for my albino AGM. If the light even gets near him he'll go and hide. Would getting a red flashlight irritate him less? I really want to watch him move around but he hides at even a hint of light. I dunno if they will notice red light or not.

KeetahSpacecat

Arachnopeon
pede2.jpg pede3.jpg peedle1.jpg

Hey friends! An update! Apologies for the blurry photos, Star Platinum only comes out at night so the lighting isn't very good lol.

My Apeuthes caudulanus / Thai rainbow millipede has grown so much in just fourish months...it's unreal! When I first got him, I estimated that he was perhaps 3/4ths of an inch long, and very thin. Now look at him, a fat baby XD I wish I had a better way of taking photos, because his colors are absolutely gorgeous.

I hope to take pictures of my albino N.americanus (Merlin) and pale morph N.gordanus (Majin Buu) soon, but they are both very shy and rarely come out in the open. I make it a rule to only pick up a peddle if they are out in the open, I don't want to stress them out by dragging them from under cover unless I have a really good reason to do so.

All of them are growing so well :3 Also my female Chicobolus spinigerus has laid her eggs so hopefully I will see some babies soon!

KeetahSpacecat

Arachnopeon
NOM.jpg SLEEP.jpg STTAR.jpg

Hello Friends! Just a couple updates and pics!

In terms of pics, the first one is Galactus enjoying his favorite treat of fish flakes.
The next is how I always find both Galactus and Shepard in the morning. Curled up and sleeping next to each other. I know for sure Shep has laid some eggs somewhere last month, so I'm keeping an eye out for any peedlings that might appear. I am glad that they like their conditions enough to breed!

The other is Star Platinum, my tai rainbow millipede, showing off his developing adult colors. He is now confident enough to come out during the day and to spend most nights above ground. He has grown past two inches, which makes me super happy cause I got him when he was a little inch long juvenile.

My birthday is next month, so I would like to get myself some more peedles. I'm eyeing these guys.

Floridobolus (They look like fat little footballs!)
Narceus americanus (The common Purple color. I eventually want a bunch of different colored N.americanus!)
Chicobolus spinigerus (The 'Ebony' color morph.)

Also, I have not seen hide nor hair of my little Spirostreptus sp. #1, Solo. He was about the size of my fingernail when I got him, so I hope he's just hiding and growing. I worry about him! At least Majin Bu and Merlin come out once in a while!

That's it for now! More pics and videos later when the opportunity presents itself!

Also, does anyone keep their milles in a front opening tank? I wonder if they dry out quickly or not, due to the ventilation in the front.