My LP is not an LP?

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
So I have had this female "LP" for almost a year now, I got her from TBreeders as a ~1.5 inch sling, and she has molted a few times since. For pretty much as long as I've had her I've suspected that she isn't really an L. parahybana. Her hair is curled, and she is pretty close to an Albopilosum's coloration, she has no reddish hairs at all. Her temperament is more like an LP's though, although that doesn't really mean much. She grows like an LP, which is why I don't think she's an Albo, she has only molted like four times and she has gone from 1.5 in to 4 in. And I have an Albo that grows nooothing like that, she grows slowly like any normal Albo.
Helllp meeee xD I also got a B. vagans from TBreeders who is perfect and I know they have a good reputation? So do you think it was a mislabeled spider? Or some sort of mutant LP? Or some sort of mutant Albo? xDD I DON'T KNOW

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Looks exactly like a B. albo to me, and mine grew relatively quickly, granted he's male. Even so I would confidently call it a curly hair, still a beautiful spider!

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
Hmm, I guess she is just an odd Albo :DD Not disappointed, since she is awesome~ But now I will have to go get an LP xD I wonder how Paul mislabeled her as one though?

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Maybe just shipped the wrong vial who knows, you might want to bring it up with him. I do highly recommend getting an LP though, Lasiodoras are my absolute favorite terrestrial Ts, my little klugi is my baby :happy:

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
Yes, I will! And yeah, Lasios are so great <3 I love giant T's and tiny ones xD I'm planning on getting an H.incei from Jamie's, so I may add an LP in that order

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I love giant T's and tiny ones xD I'm planning on getting an H.incei from Jamie's, so I may add an LP in that order
I've owned both species and I can say: DO IT! I currently am down to my last H. incei (sold a few and sent the rest out for breeding), but they have phenomenal coloration and a voracious appetite for such a small species. As for the LP, every rumor you've heard about their eating habits are true. I've owned 6 of them (still have three) and they eat like beasts! They grow like weeds too. Had a male go from around 1.5" to 7.5" in a little over a year and a half.

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
WOW, that's fast! And yeah, I love their growing speed, I'm lucky my B. albo grew so fast, haha. And I looove H. incei <33 So gorgeous and cute, I'm so excited to get one!