1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Local Aquarium Shop Has A Shark

Discussion in 'Zoo Trips (Man Made Habitats)' started by SgtSparkles, Oct 23, 2018.

1. SgtSparkles

SgtSparkles Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    This store used to have T's and Reptiles growing up. Now they just do the dog and cat stuff as well as the aquariums. Still....nurse shark is pretty cool

2. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

Lots of aquarium stores have sharks...i can think of at least 2 in Milwaukee that have adult nurse sharks on display.

3. WildSpider

WildSpider Arachnobaron Active Member

USA
    Very cool. I enjoyed seeing all these different fish. I didn't recognize a lot of them which was pretty cool. Liked the shark and caiman too. Thanks for posting :).

4. Dennis Nedry

Dennis Nedry Arachnobaron Active Member

I remember one of the aquarium stores had a young zebra shark several years ago. Would love a pet shark if I had space or time or money

5. WildSpider

USA
    That would be cool. The zebra shark even seems like it would be a good candidate.

6. Dennis Nedry

Dennis Nedry Arachnobaron Active Member

Only they get way too big for any aquarium I could ever have

7. WildSpider

USA
    Ah, yeah, 8 ft.'s a bit big. Too bad they're not like feeder goldfish where when they're kept in a fish bowl, they stay small as opposed to when you put them in a pond and they get 8 inches or whatever.

Edit: I guess it's 12-14 inches (30-35 cm) outside a bowl.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018