My Leopard Slugs stopped eating

JayEx3

Arachnopeon
When I first caught them, they ate baby carrots like tanks but ever since I changed the enclosure (cause the old one was too small) they do not eat that much anymore. All I been doing is spray water in the enclosure daily.

Attachments

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Is it possible they just aren't hungry? I'm sure they can go a while without food, and they might still be getting used to the new environment. How long ago did you switch them over?

JayEx3

Arachnopeon
Is it possible they just aren't hungry? I'm sure they can go a while without food, and they might still be getting used to the new environment. How long ago did you switch them over?
almost a week ago

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
When I first caught them, they ate baby carrots like tanks but ever since I changed the enclosure (cause the old one was too small) they do not eat that much anymore. All I been doing is spray water in the enclosure daily.
Where did you catch them btw? Just read about these very cool re-internal shell, and the suspended mating on mucus threads :eek: Wish I could find some, not sure I could find these where I'm located

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Wish I could find some, not sure I could find these where I'm located
Bet you can, they're invasives from Europe present in most states, including California. Look in covered damp places (in basements, under logs and rocks, etc.)

JayEx3

Arachnopeon
Where did you catch them btw? Just read about these very cool re-internal shell, and the suspended mating on mucus threads :eek: Wish I could find some, not sure I could find these where I'm located
NYC, i was just walking around at night and saw them on the sidewalk

The wolf

Arachnolord
These are the biggest slugs in the uk and they are eveywhere around here they like empty drainage pipes question how mich do you see them

boina

Lady of the mites
This is probably too late, but despite what Wikipedia says leopard slugs are carnivores. No wonder they won't really eat carrots - they need meat. Cat food is a good food for them.