My inverts.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Amazing. Beautiful girl <3 I subbed your chanel ;)
Thanks. My vids aren't polished as you've no doubt seen. To be honest they're more for me as it's a good way of saving videos without having to back anything up. Youtube isn't going anywhere.

Appreciated though. Tah.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Thanks. My vids aren't polished as you've no doubt seen. To be honest they're more for me as it's a good way of saving videos without having to back anything up. Youtube isn't going anywhere.

Appreciated though. Tah.
I consider youtube as a great diary for my vids :D at that way i can always go back and actually remember when i did what. Really nice ;)

basin79

ArachnoGod
This girl has just trapped. It's not something I usually do when a pet dies and it's my fault but I just couldn't shut the door on these. I'm punishing myself to balance the mental books so everything will balance.

These are screen shots taken from a couple of videos I've recorded. Hopefully I'll get some pics with my camera in the coming days.

Jacob Ma

Arachnoknight
What do you mean by "has just trapped"? Did you squish her on accident or something?

By the way, does this female have a male to couple with her?

basin79

ArachnoGod
What do you mean by "has just trapped"? Did you squish her on accident or something?

By the way, does this female have a male to couple with her?
It means arrived.

No I won't be breeding her.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Hand feeding my Hymenopus Coronatus (Orchid mantis).

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tried hand feeding my adult female Hierodula Majuscula a little wax worm.