My inverts.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My last surviving Psytalla horrida.

Something was odd about these. Lost loads. Ended up with 2. Received them on the 23rd July 2016. Lost the other one recently. It still hadn't moulted to adulthood.

Sadly these are too dark.

Made them black and white.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Psytalla Horrida (giant spiny assassin bug).

14 assassins. 15 crickets. So of course 4 share 1.

Awesome bugs, I've been looking at videos of P. horrida today and I'm thinking of getting some soon. Love the colors on them.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Awesome bugs, I've been looking at videos of P. horrida today and I'm thinking of getting some soon. Love the colors on them.
They're absolutely fantastic. The adults are just something else. Massive (for assassins) and the spines are unreal.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Often overlooked and just tossed into your pet's enclosure but the humble locust is a beautiful invert.

basin79

ArachnoGod
New pet!!!!!!!! L4 Rhombodera basalis. Didn't want to stress her out so just grabbed a few quick pics.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Beautiful, I just love mantids. Those little faces :) It's too bad they don't have longer lives.

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
I own mantises myself. They are like flowers, keep growing the plant and hopefully they'll grow for you for decades!

basin79

ArachnoGod
I own mantises myself. They are like flowers, keep growing the plant and hopefully they'll grow for you for decades!
Except they die after 12 months. Seems a massive waste but mother nature knows what she's doing.