My Grammostola Pulchripes has blocked the entrance of his hide with web

kapotas

Arachnopeon
I know it's something they do on pre-molt but mine did so after the molt.I'm a beginner and i kinda worry because he doesn't seem to drink water for some days now. I guess that's normal and an everyday thing for those with experience, but i can't help but worry. Should i wait for him to come out to offer some food , or just leave it on the web right outside the hide?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My B. vagans is currently doing this after being rehoused after his most recent moult.

He is eating though as pre-killed feeders disappear so he's obviously just coming out, eating/drinking, and then sealing himself back in

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Hunger will eventually draw it out. Once you see legs sticking out of the hide, you know its waiting in an ambush position.

kapotas

Arachnopeon
thank you very much everyone for the information. i just leave it be, it's 1 half week after the molt so i guess maybe it's not ready to eat yet!

Keke713

Arachnoknight
thank you very much everyone for the information. i just leave it be, it's 1 half week after the molt so i guess maybe it's not ready to eat yet!
A week and a half, that’s it!? Wait till you get some that go months without brief seeing lol. I learned very quickly that patience is key in this hobby.