My girlfriend made name tags

Quinnk74

Arachnopeon
So my girlfriend who has a pretty good case of arachnophobia going on decided to make name tags for my spiders while I was putting them in their enclosures. Nothing fancy, just some post its so she can keep them straight easier.

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
How creative aha. This is always good to see. The illistrations are a great feature.

My GF is extremely arachnophobic. She insists on naming every spider that comes in also tries to help with husbandry and packing when brave enough. She has a gift for making up common names for dif species its funny stuff

Quinnk74

Arachnopeon
How creative aha. This is always good to see. The illistrations are a great feature.

My GF is extremely arachnophobic. She insists on naming every spider that comes in also tries to help with husbandry and packing when brave enough. She has a gift for making up common names for dif species its funny stuff
Yup my old lady is the same. She has made a ton of progress with not being terrified at the very mention of spiders of any kind now. Naming a tarantula for her at least makes it so much more, I don't know, part of the family? It's worked so well that she got me an OBT sling out of the blue on sat because she was sad our MM OBT died only a few weeks after we got it.

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
XD I got a good chuckle out of this because back when my ex got me into the hobby I did the same thing, minus the sketches. Your gf sounds fun nonetheless and at least she's willing to be a part of your interest :p

Dave Jay

Arachnoknight
Pretty cool stuff! They are a little big though, but they'd look good together behind the enclosures , maybe even in a frame .
I need someone to name mine really, number 3 ate a cricket, number 2 webbed a corner etc is a little cold really.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
You’re ahead of the game. Call this a victory, she is involved! She’ll be helping you care for them before you know it.

Quinnk74

Arachnopeon
You’re ahead of the game. Call this a victory, she is involved! She’ll be helping you care for them before you know it.[/QUOT
You’re ahead of the game. Call this a victory, she is involved! She’ll be helping you care for them before you know it.
She already decided we are getting a g pulchra and a E. sp. red next because she thinks they're cute. She's also designing good looking enclosures. Life is good

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
So my girlfriend who has a pretty good case of arachnophobia going on decided to make name tags for my spiders while I was putting them in their enclosures. Nothing fancy, just some post its so she can keep them straight easier.
Is your girlfriend single? o_O