My first T's

Venomous

Arachnopeon
I finally took the plunge and purchased my first Ts. They arrived today, and and I couldn't be happier. I was a bit worried, as there was a trace of snow this morning, and it's been pretty cool for this time of year.

They arrived, and my wife called me at work and I came home from work to unpack them. One actually molted in transit and I was fairly nervous about that one. Looks like she nearly doubled in size! They're all in their new homes, and I'm still excited.

I know these probably aren't the typical starter T's, but I think they're a pretty good mix.

Cyriopagopus sp "blue"
Nhandu chromatus
Pterinochilus murinus "RCF"

Venomous

Arachnopeon
I just checked looked over and noticed my OBT in an odd position. His legs looks somewhat curled in, and some movement now and then. I get up, and start looking (hard to see in the light). He's molting virtically! he started webbing up between the corner of the tank and his water dish. He was pretty much up against the glass, and sort of leaned over sideway. He's popped back in towards the center of the tank.

Corranthe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice! Two molts in such a short period of time. Nothing wrong with that. Congrats and welcome to the addiction. :)