My first T

Beckie Ellis

Arachnopeon
Hi guys and gals, was just wondering if anyone had any good name ideas. I’m getting my first T, a female juvenile GBB and was wondering if anyone had any good name ideas for her

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Doesn't 0.0.1 mean one unsexed individual, or am I just a total idiot?
I don't know what you're talking about I totally didn't skim through the post and miss 'female' and went back to correct my last post after seeing yours

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Hi guys and gals, was just wondering if anyone had any good name ideas. I’m getting my first T, a female juvenile GBB and was wondering if anyone had any good name ideas for her
Pick something you like (TV series/Video Game/Anime/whatever) and pick a name you like from that, all of mine are named after characters from Marvel Comics or Mortal Kombat.

My GBB is called Mystique.

Beckie Ellis

Arachnopeon
Pick something you like (TV series/Video Game/Anime/whatever) and pick a name you like from that, all of mine are named after characters from Marvel Comics or Mortal Kombat.

My GBB is called Mystique.
I wanted to call her Shelob or Aragog from LOTR or HP but my other half was like ummmm nooo... my friend wants me to call her Tranny the Tarantula

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
As a transgender human being myself, please, please, please call her literally anything but that.

The Seraph

Arachnolord
As a transgender human being myself, please, please, please call her literally anything but that.
Not transgender but I understand. A friend from elsewhere on the internet decided to make her OBT Nipper. As a (half) japanese, I was a bit uncomfortable.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I wanted to call her Shelob or Aragog from LOTR or HP
Those seem to be the most popular names for spoods.

my friend wants me to call her Tranny the Tarantula
This is why I don't leave naming my pets up to other people, if other people had their way my female leopard gecko would be called Steve* and most of my spiders would have generic as heck names like Tyson (literally the name given to almost every male Staffie around my ends).

*She's called Jubilee btw

UniqueUserName

Arachnopeon
I thought about naming my T’s from their scientific names. my Brachypelma albopilosum would be Albie and my Caribena versicolor would be Carie. Naturally, you would call yours Pubes. Just an idea.