My first T! DUW

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yea! welcome to the club!! If I can talk my hubby into 2 more (i have 7) you can do it. He still thinks they are totally wierd, but he seems more interested the more they molt and get bigger. He even helped me plexiglass a couple of good size tanks for their enclosures :) That's love

truthsdeceit

Arachnopeon
yea! welcome to the club!! If I can talk my hubby into 2 more (i have 7) you can do it. He still thinks they are totally wierd, but he seems more interested the more they molt and get bigger. He even helped me plexiglass a couple of good size tanks for their enclosures :) That's love
Yeah, I keep thinking my BF's got to love me since he's let me bring in noisy stinky rodents to feed all the snakes that were supposed to stay at just one. But then again I must love him cause I've let him take up half the living room, and there's not much living room to begin with, with audio equipment. He always tells me that at least his hobby doesn't eat or s**t. But my hobby is more compact-ish.... yeah -ish. lol.

I hope he finds her fascinating later on, I'm still trying to get him to come within 4 feet of her. I wish he'd come see her up close her carapace is the most gorgeous metallic rose!